Friday, January 18, 2008

Big To Do is finally marked off the list!

MY LIST:

  • Buy furniture for Ryleigh's big girl room - DONE
  • Buy mattress for Ryleigh's big girl room
  • Paint Ryleigh's big girl room - DONE
  • Go through tub of 0-3 month clothes in basement - DONE
  • Go through 2 tubs of baby stuff and clean/pull what I need - DONE
  • Get Ryleigh potty trained (okay this is more of a wish/dream but its on the list) - WORKING
  • Do my pre-registration for the hospital (should have been done 6 weeks ago) - DONE
  • Make and freeze meals for March (not starting this till Feb 1 but need to plan what I will make)
  • Purchase items that I feel I need the 2nd time around... double stroller, sling, etc
  • Purchase a packet of thank you notes (b/c I assume I will either get gifts/meals from folks and need to thank them without hunting for cards in Hallmark just days after giving birth)
  • Donut... need to be sure I still have inflatable donut and if not - buy one since my hospital is anti-donut and would rather see me suffer for 2 days b/c their more worried about my hemorrhoids than they are my tootiefala (that is what my grandmother called it)! - DONE
  • Buy Ryleigh's "I am a big sister t-shirt" and wrap and have with hospital bag so she has a gift to open when she comes to visit at the hospital
  • Buy Ryleigh a banner for Glenn to hang above her new room when the baby arrives (I am big sister)
  • Junk food bag... b/c my hospital serves what only can be described as icky food!Oh and must not forget to do all the other stuff that I normally do....

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Where are the pictures of the new room? :)

Maribeth said...

Oh you caught me. Well the room is painted but the furniture is not here yet. Once it is complete I will post photos! Probably another month or so....

Tam-e said...

Wow you have been busy! Funny how that kicks in and we get it all done! I always liked nesting!

Maribeth said...

My only major thing left is to get the furniture here before the baby arrives... however I really have no control unless I plan to go into manufacturing it myself. The nesting has kicked in big time. Next month I will spend time in the kitchen. I generally love that part of nesting.