- Ry and I went out yesterday to grab a video. As I was driving down the street that enters our neighborhood there was a white SUV pulled over to the side. A woman had her window down. Just as I drove past she whipped out a camera (it appeared she was taking pictures up towards some one's home... (PI, photographer who saw an exotic bird while driving???)
- This morning, as I am talking to Lundy, I notice a cop car in our circle. He is parked in front of a driveway/mailbox 3 doors down from my own. I can't see anyone in the car so I assume Mr. Police Officer is inside the house that he is in front of...
- Prior to getting dressed the cop car has now changed positions. He is almost 4 houses (directly across the street of my own) down. Still facing the same direction.
- Ryleigh pile in the car (this is about an hour after I first saw the cop car) and the cop car is now facing the opposite direction as if he is going to leave our circle. I check our mail from the day before and Mr. Police Officer is in the car.
- When I pull out of our driveway and I am parallel with the cop car I notice Mr. Police Officer pulling out a pair of binoculars just as I am moving forward (Possible Sting Operation??)
- When I am on the road that enters my neighborhood I notice a black van, running, man inside... (uhmmm, probably nothing but just something to note).
So here is my thoughts:
- I've completely lost it AGAIN. When I was pregnant with Ryleigh, Glenn had a "meeting" about his new contract. I was so paranoid that I drove to the meeting and drove around the parking lot, couldn't find his car, so I thought he was cheating on me! He wasn't, I was just grossly paranoid.
- Some thing's going down in the neighborhood for real, like a drug bust, white collar crime, porn??? Maybe MSNBC will be here to film, "How to Catch a Criminal"???
- Probably nothing much... just an overactive imagination who is so bored being a stay-at-home mom.
I vote for the 3rd option.... how boring!!!