Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Autism

If you notice there is a new link on the right... I am begging/asking you to click on the link. I found this link through my friend Alisa's blog and she asked that I put it on mine.

"Please visit the link below to watch a heartwarming video of a girl named Claudia who is affected by autism. The band Five for Fighting is donating .49 cents to Autism Speaks each time it is viewed and the lyrics by them throughout the video are inspiring. Please pass along to your friends and family!http://www.whatkindofworlddoyouwant.com/videos/view/id/408214"

So click on the link, add to your blog, let your friends know. It's a great cause!

1 comment:

Alisa said...

awesome MB.. thx for posting. Sometimes it's all about awareness I think. I might be mistaken that it's .40 cents donated and not .49

This is legit cause it was on snopes.com as true!