Saturday, February 2, 2008

Rant #1056

Okay, I haven't had that many rants on this blog but it feels like it at times. The latest and greatest... Ryleigh's sleeping (or lack there of). Glenn and I went out to dinner last night, had a nice time (wife's name is Carly - see entry below). Went to bed just before midnight. I woke up at 1 am to pee (love pregnancy) and woke up again at 2:20 am to Ryleigh SCREAMING!!!
She's been doing this lately so I just bring her to bed with me and go back to sleep. Well, not last night. Needless to say she and I were downstairs at about 4:30 am watching a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse video. I feel asleep at some point and so did she. I woke up at 7:30 and traded with Glenn (I needed to sleep in a bed). I hope tonight isn't the same. I can't take her getting up anymore. I am expecting this from the new one in 4 weeks but not now.

UPDATE (posted 9:13 am Sunday): I was awake from 2:20 am till 5 am.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

MB,
It's like she is "sensing" the baby is coming and is preparing you for the sleep deprived schedule.. but I'm sure you are thinking... come on!!!! Man.. that is rough esp. with being as far along as you are. MAN.. I feel for you. I am a sleeper, must have it. Is Glenn home? Maybe he can pull the middle of the night duty. Well.. sounds like you may have company in the middle of the night while you are nursing baby number two! Hang in there and hopefully you'll report a good nights sleep soon!