Friday, October 26, 2007

Great start to the weekend

We've been busy the past 2 days. Ryleigh and I met up with the Parker Clan on Thursday for a morning of COSI fun! Ava and Andersen Parker are twins who are nothing short of miracles. They are now 2 (although we fibbed to COSI to get them in for free) and doing great. Alisa (their mom) took this great video clip of Ava and Ryleigh playing at the water table.

This is a picture of the 3 kids as we were getting ready to leave... hence no one wanted to look in the same direction at the same time.

Today Glenn and I took Ryleigh to story time at the library for their Halloween theme. We dressed Ryleigh up in her costume and I think she thought she was the only one in the room with the witch story reader...


Also was able to get a photo of Ryleigh and Brendan. It's been sometime since we got a photo of these 2 together (the bad date night).



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MB,
We had a great time and we thank you again for a great morning at Cosi. I enjoy reading your posts. You'll have to give me some tips so I can blog!
Alisa

Maribeth said...

We had such a good time too. We need to do it again (before the year is out and I can get an extra one in!).
Blogging is a cinch...pretty user friendly. Would love for you to do it so I can stay updated on your little ones