Monday, October 22, 2007

Would've, Should've, Could've

I am not a sports fanatic but I do enjoy my fair share. I really enjoy seeing sporting events live over watching them on a flat screen. I've had my fair share of live sporting events. The bucks football, basketball and hockey games. I've seen the Columbus Bluejackets and Cleveland Indians. My friends and I use to do an annual trip out to Penn State for a weekend of RVing and football. I've been to a Sugar Bowl and a NBA playoff game.


Today was the big one... I received my WORLD SERIES tickets. Yup. 4 tickets for all the home games. They are wonderful seats. SEC 152, ROW GG, seats 1-4 right behind home plate (navy blue section).





BUT... the Indians lost so I won't be enjoying my fab seats or my stadium dog. I am so disappointed especially when you start to think about the AL Series... could the tribe have messed it up anymore. They had to win 1 more of 3 remaining games and they couldn't pull it off. It would have been a great night with my husband and it's all gone. Our tickets (I know some of you maybe curious) we're through my husband's cousin who works for the Angels. Remember kids, when you marry someone you marry their family too (which can be good or bad). Good in this case!

I am sad I won't get to use the tickets but I have friends who are die hard Red Sox's fans. I am happy for them (yes, I can appreciate the other team and their fans... I am not some crazed person). So to my friends Meredith and Erin... congrats. You won fair and square.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maribeth said...

Oh no you didn't... I gave you snaps in my blog and then you have to put a cheer in my comments?!?! That's just mean!