Monday, June 25, 2007

If I ever am looking for work...

The Happy Couple

I could become a babysitter! I just had a fun evening watching my friends' infant tonight. My friends, the Lundy's, were celebrating their 2 year anniversary. I thought this would give me some idea what it would be like if Glenn & I opt to have a second child. Needless to say it will be interesting...

When Brendan arrived the three of us went for a wagon ride... pretty uneventful. It was hot and sticky so when we returned we played inside. Or I should say Brendan played. Ryleigh got up on the couch and looked down at Brendan while he ran around the house. When she wanted some peace she decided to hop into her high chair and read some books. She wasn't much for sharing or playing. I had a blast with the little guy and realized how much I forgot about the 11 month old stage. He was a motion machine and orally fixated. EVERYTHING had to be tasted before it could get the Brendan stamp of approval!

I hope to do it again soon even if Ryleigh doesn't seem so interested!
The Not-So-Happy Couple

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Thanks again for watching him! Sorry Ryleigh for invading your turf. You were a good sharer though! Thanks for sharing Mommy with Brendan :)