Friday, June 1, 2007

Splish Splash

Summer has official hit my backyard. We've brought out the sprinkler, pool and bathing suits! Ryleigh has been having an incredible time and loves the outside. What kid doesn't though?!?



Ryleigh & I spent Memorial Day at her grandparents. My sister & family came over too. We had a really nice time and the girls got the chance to play together outside.



Playgroup got together today in the backyard. Here are the original three: Ryleigh, Grace & Sam. They had a great time playing and snacking. I feel really lucky that Ryleigh & I have these kids and their moms as friends. It has been fantastic to watch them group up over the past year.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I LOVE that first pic of Ryleigh in the sprinkler. What a great action shot! The kiddies are too cute - they all look so much bigger since Ry's bday party! We'll have to get Brendan over soon to run through your sprinkler. Ry can show him how it's done!

Maribeth said...

Glenn took some great photos of her running through the spinkler. The top one is my favorite. I am thinking of getting a large print to put up on the wall in the front room.
Brendan must come over. We have the kiddie pool too!