Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Everything's coming out cream

Alright I am so tired of being sick. I have been sick almost the entire time since my return from Texas! I had 4 days off of feeling back to myself and I get hit again with this awful cold, flu bug deal. My ears hurt, my sinuses are full and I've got a nice cough to boot! WHY?!?
I know the why, I live with Germ 1 & 2. They are cute and all but I am considering shipping them out of here until the thaw of spring. Isn't there a place where the little germs can run around, play in the sunshine, wipe their noses on something other than my shoulder and sleep through the night? If you're willing to adopt my germs for a short period...say till May let me know. They don't eat much. As you know Germ 2 is fine with Cheerios. Germ 1 loves the all dairy diet: cottage cheese, yogurt, milk, cheese sticks, hard boiled eggs and sticks of butter. She does like the occasional gold fish cracker, her brother's puffs, PBJ, pasta (no sauce as we need to be like our older cousin) and anything else from the grain family. And if she's having a good day she will eat fruit (bananas, grapes, apples, raspberries, blueberries but no peaches). But don't buy one of those fruit items because it will surely go bad because that isn't the fruit she wants that week. And if you ask her what fruit she wants she will lie and it will go bad. They don't clean after themselves unless you make a big to do game over the whole thing. Germ 1 doesn't mind using a tissue but finds her finger easier. Germ 2 hates tissues and will knock you out with his head swinging. They both love to sleep but Germ 2 will only nap if a princess movie is on or if she is being driven around in circles. Make it a big circle because she usually can figure out where she is and it sometimes takes a bit of time. She will ask where you're going so tell her no place special and you just need to look at something (but don't tell her it's her eyelids closing you're looking for). So any takers on the Germs?

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Laughing my Arce off!!! HA! Sorry to laugh MB ... I hear ya. Thank GOD my kids have been healthy ... watch I say that and we'll have walking pneumonia next week .. I've actually been so worried because we have a big MOD event next week and they've been healthy forever and watch em' get sick and hack everyone... Erase, Erase, Erase.. that's what u say so it won't happen...

Okay.. well if u want to trade for sassing back, "because I said so's" and hitting eaching other with tinker toys, drumsticks, cars, balls, or anything else that could cause bodily harm, we could trade?! Oh and goodluck keeping track of every single scooby character Ava totes around. She lost Shaggy at SUnday school last week and gramma bought another so this is the THIRD Shaggy she's been through.

I think I need a vacation and you need another one!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

Send em here! We're having a great few weeks playing pass around the sickness! I think I'm winning.