Thursday, February 19, 2009

Buzz Buzz


Evan had his very first haircut today. The whole family went for this momentous occasion. Ryleigh was scheduled for her haircut too and due to the time (Evan's morning nap) I dragged the husband with me too, to control the chaos. It actually was a pretty easy deal and no tears were shed by the little one. I was apprehensive about getting his hairs trimmed in fear he would start to look more like a little boy and lose his baby charm.




All Done!


Sidebar Note: I just noticed on this pic if you look really close at my nose you can see one of my scars (from pesky basil cell skin cancer... got it removed 4 months before my wedding). It is where the natural line of your nose meets the bridge. Can you see it?

3 comments:

Jess said...

Oh my gosh, he is just pure love! I had such a hard time getting Leo's first haircut...so much that I didn't have her cut hardly anything! LOL And we were back for cut number two in no time. He is just a doll!
And, I can't really see your scar. I'm sure it's obvious to you, but I can't really see it! :)

Maribeth said...

She said she would be conservative but I think a little too much was taken off...but he was a shaggy dog and needed it done. I am hoping he won't be needing to go every 5 weeks like his sister any time soon!

Laurie said...

What a cute picture of him! All those teeth already too. Can't see your scar but I am sure it is obvious to you!! Its amazing how we can all find the little things wrong with every picture of ourselves.