Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thank you General Mills

Evan has found a new love and it is found in this wonderful yellow box. He would eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I would allow it. Okay, I do allow it. He enjoys picking those little suckers up and trying to get them in his mouth. He has gotten quite good. He loves them best dry although in the morning I do give him some with milk so it doesn't take over an hour to consume breakfast. The best part is to watch him get the ones that are just a bit out of reach. He struggles and pulls himself up till he can get it. Then he brings that pudgy hand to his mouth in the hope of dropping the little sucker in; he does it with such glee. It just warms this mama's heart! How I love this little guy!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

He is too cute!
Ben is a Cheerio lover as well. Though, Ben really would eat anything I think. He tried to eat a piece of dirt yesterday.

Maribeth said...

Evan is a vacuum. He eats anything he finds on the floor. I am constantly sweeping but somehow he finds that one piece of lint, dust, dried noddle, old pea, crusty cheerio, dirt, dried up playdough...oh I am grossing myself out... if my vacuum ever dies I know my floors will stay clean. Got to love the cheerios.

Laurie said...

What a cute picture! He could become a spokesbaby for Cheerios!