Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I have a cold...but it could be worse

I could by Lynne Spears! Her 16 year old daughter is preggers... good ole Jamie Lynn. The one we thought was responsible. Do you remember when she inked a book deal with a Christian publisher at the end of October... to write (of all things) a book about parenting. I don't know about you, but I suspect I would use it as my, "What Not To Do" book.
In all honesty, I do feel bad in making fun. Her youngest getting pregnant is not something to mock. I suspect if we were all honest we can remember being 16 and naive about the whole sex thing and yet we still did it. So I don't really fault Lynne Spears. And I certainly don't fault her for Britney's behavior. I just had to write a post because I still find it odd that Lynne would put herself out there by writing a book about parenting. I think she needs to re-think that whole idea!

2 comments:

Maribeth said...

Update: I just logged onto People.com and Lynne Spears book deal is 'Delayed Indefinitely'! Big shock!!!

Jessica said...

Oh lord. I was less kind in my personal estimation of this situation. But seriously. Memo to Lynne Spears...
When you already have a Britney, you put The Club on the hoo-ha of your last remaining daughter. You don't turn her loose in L.A. to have the sex.
I read the article about this on Yahoo.
In it, Lynne is quoted as saying she was "shocked" because Jamie Lynn never "missed curfew"
I got news for Mother of the Year Lynne Spears. The vay-jay-jay isn't time-locked. It's open for business 24-7. Like a 7-11. You know, Brit's clubhouse.