Friday, December 21, 2007

End of an Era

I did it. I finally put an end to Gymboree! It is scary to think there will be no more Gymbo The Clown, circle time, bubbles... the list goes on. My reason for pulling Ryleigh out of there started in October. We received notification that the location Ryleigh attends would be shutting down and the closest location would be 20 minutes away. We decided we would give it a go though. They were giving us free classes the month of December so I thought why not... make the drive and see how it goes. Well I only made it to 2 of 4 classes. Her new teacher has a great voice and I did love it. Then they called... right after I signed Ryleigh up for 2 classes at our local rec center. They wanted to know if I was going to sign up Ryleigh for Level 5 in January... I decided to bite the bullet and tell them no. It was hard to say no and then write them an email telling them no... we've been going there since she was 9 weeks old. It feels like my little girl is growing up!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Sad for Mommy, yeah for Ry trying new things! Are you going to Worthington or Westerville Rec Center? I'd be interested to see how the classes go..

Maribeth said...

Worthington Rec...I will keep you posted. I am doing the winter first session and if the classes are going well I will probably continue you them through second session... Glenn will just be taking her then.