Friday, May 30, 2008

Change of plans...

Okay so I noticed today when I went to pump (I am starting to build up a supply for the wedding) that I had a difficult time. There wasn't much there. I suspect that my dieting jump start was too extreme and I am not taking in enough calories....so I am going to forgo South Beach and try to just watch the sweets. If you're nursing and decide to diet I found some guidelines you should follow here.
So I am off to go have a yummy dinner! I will still post about weight lose...just need to go a bit slower with it than I would like...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I totally agree!
Even though I am on a weight loss crusade, I know I have to have priorities. Nursing is definitely first and foremost over weight loss, though they tend to go hand in hand. Especially when I've been so diligent in building up my maternal fat stores...even BEFORE I was ever pregnant!! :)

All I'm really doing is eating whenever I feel hungry and whatever my body says it wants to eat (though, less brownies would be good), drinking LOTS of water and exercising moderately every morning while the baby naps. I have the very embarassing but effective Tony Little Gazelle. I've gotten myself up to 45 minutes a day, which is great!
All I have to do is keep it up.
And I think I'll have some cheese now.