Sunday, May 4, 2008

About '2 month' post


Okay, if you got time you can see what the past 2 months have been like since we've had Evan (view the video below). The picture above is on his actual 2 month birthday (yesterday). He's wearing a 3-6 month outfit and is about to bust out of it like the incredible hulk. He's crazy big! He's a good boy and last week he gave me a glimmer of hope... he slept through the night. From 10 pm to 4 am one night then the next night he went from 10 pm to 7 am (CRAZY). It felt good to have those stretches. Then we shot the whole thing and went to the pediatrician for his 2 month check up (4 shots and oral rotavirus vaccine). It screwed him all up and he is back to hibernating like a bear during the day. I can't blame him...it did seem pretty awful. Anyway, we're chugging along. He is smiling and follows me with his eyes. It's nice and now we're getting to the baby stages I like (did I ever mention I am not a fan of the newborn, although as far as newborns go, Evan was pretty sweet). So watch the video when you have a few minutes to kill... I actually post video from the hospital (nothing gross - I am so not like that and wouldn't allow that to be taped - although I did allow a student to view my birth because I had my epidural and was so focused on not throwing up I could have had a whole amphitheater of folks watching and would have never noticed). Anyway, enjoy!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

He's TOO cute!!!

I watched the video with Dylan and he kept saying, "Why baby cryin? Why he cryin?"