Saturday, April 5, 2008

Evan's 1st month



Thursday Evan turned one month! Holy cow how time flies. Here are the stats on our doctor's appointment on Monday...

Weight: 9 lbs 12 oz (50%)... he was 7 lbs 7 oz at 1 one week so he put on some weight!

Height: The first measurement she got was 22 inches (from 19 inches)... the nurse did it again and came up with 21 1/4 inches (25%)

Head: I don't know the exact measurement I just know that it was in the 50% which means his head isn't near the size of his sister's head (hence it took only a couple of pushes to get Evan out!).

The first month has been a whirl. Evan sleeps quite a bit but seems to like being up in the middle of the night more. He is very good and rarely cries. Overall he's a good baby and he tolerates Ryleigh playing doctor with his feet (yup, I won't let her touch his head so I told her the feet were perfect to play doctor with him).

4 comments:

Tam-e said...

Evan is so cute Maribeth! You look great too in your pic with "your loves".

Jessica said...

tooooo cute!
I love that look on Dr. Ryleigh's face, like, "Hmm, this is surprising! I might need to run more tests on this foot!"
Ha ha!

I can't believe it's already been a month!

Maribeth said...

You're telling me (a month is already gone). Today is my first day by myself! I've had Glenn home for 6 weeks. At least he will be home tonight and he isn't on the road. He has some training.
Ryleigh is quite serious when she plays doctor. She so wants to look in his ears and give him shots in his legs but she is left with feet (hope she doesn't mess them up too bad!)

Jessica said...

It's coming up for me now...34 days...I'll be SO GLAD to not be preggo anymore! Ugh.