Thursday, April 16, 2009

Completely Bummed

I was suppose to leave for NY today for a fantastic weekend of fun, friends, great weather, parties, pedis, pizza, no kids, no husband... oh the list goes on. However, the Sharp Clan has been stricken with the flu bug.
It started with nasty colds last weekend, then Evan had some vomit in his crib Sunday morning... then some blowouts during the week, then vomit again on Wednesday morning. However I decided to still move forward with the trip... then on my way to taking the kids to my folks Ry vomited all over herself, carseat, my car, etc. So after careful thought I have opted out of my fun filled weekend.
I am so bummed, but mommy-hood calls once again!!!

3 comments:

Busy Mama said...

Totally feel your pain - that is what happened to us last Easter weekend - and we are STILL battling - ugh!!

BTW - you've been surfed - go to my blog to learn how to claim your prize!

Amanda said...

Oh Faye-
that really sucks- I always tell myself that this job is temporary- you know being so important to the little ones. I KNOW you, and if you had gone, you would worry the enitre time about the sickies.. :)
miss you-
hang in there

Alisa said...

MB,
So sorry to hear this ... that stinks. I hope they are feeling better by now. Thank you so much for your donation for MOD... best money spent! The Parker Team is geared up for next Sunday .. hope to see you all healthy and happy!