Monday, April 13, 2009

Continuing the Tradition

When I was a kid my mom would hide our Easter Baskets. Since having my own children I've continued that tradition into my home although my husband does not get it at all. I told him that all these years later is the one thing about Easter morning I remember and I loved it so much. Since my children are young I knew I would need to find easy spots for the kids baskets.








In the afternoon we went to visit my parents and Ryleigh had her own personal easter egg hunt. Poor Evan was stuck watching from the inside. Next year you will get to dodge the deer poop with your sister!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

nothing says easter like eggs and deer poop! :)

Laurie said...

Great pictures!! My mom always hid mine too. I really loved it. Nice way to carry on the tradition.

Suzy said...

My parents (and the Easter Bunny, of course) hid my basket in the house too. And eggs. I've seen so many pictures of egg hunts outside. Not for this allergy girl! :) We colored hard boiled eggs and the Easter Bunny would hide them.

Cute pictures!

Unknown said...

I love the photo of Evan at the window - so cute!

Jessica said...

Oh my GOSH! Evan is so big!!
He's like a real boy!
Adorable.