Monday, January 12, 2009

A new first

This morning started out with a very early wake up call. Ryleigh came to get me up at 6 am. Oh my was that early but someone knew she was having her First Day of Preschool. She was so excited although judging by the picture, I think Evan was more excited to ditch his sister for the morning!

After hours of fielding the question, "Can we go yet?!?!" we were finally on our way. We were loaded and ready to go by 9 am. Class didn't start till 9:30. I opted to make a detour to Starbucks to kill some time.
Finally, we made it to her classroom. She had a wonderful first day. It was only for an hour, Friday will be her full first day. Due to the time, me and a couple of the other moms went and grabbed coffee/tea down the street with our date, Evan! He enjoyed being the center of attention.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

YEA... Great first day for Ry!! Now, I bet school is cancelled tomorrow (if she has it). I hope she has a great rest of the year and the pic of Evan is so cute.. wow, is he growing up. We need to hit the "pause" button on these kiddo's!