Saturday, January 3, 2009

Did you think I forgot...

UPDATE 1/6/09
Getting several recipes put together. You folks like your pasta & enchiladas! I am excited to start trying them. My hope is to either post them on this blog or a new blog specific to food. Thanks, and if you haven't sent one to me get on it!



I know, I know... you two readers out there are just dying to know what my New Year Resolution will be so here goes:
I vow to cook 1 meal a week that I've never have made! That's my personal resolution and I NEED your help. I am going to be harassing all of you for recipes. I am hoping I can get a recipe from all my friends/family to try throughout the new year. Now I have tons of cookbooks, and I plan to use them too. Plus I go scouring the web for recipes too. I actually enjoy cooking but I tend to go through spurts. This year I am going to try my best to be more consistent.
So far I have made my resolution stick. Last night I made Stromboli. It is a recipe I found through a friend of a friend's blog. My friend Alisa, is connected to a blog called A Simpler Life and I was checking it out a few days ago and saw this recipe. She had previously posted pictures of her Stromboli in this post and it looked so yummy I just had to try it! It was simple and tasty and something Ryleigh could help with making which always leads to some family fun!
Now the fun part, I am asking you my fellow readers to send me a recipe of your favorite meal even if your a friend, of a friend, of a friend... if you have ever checked in on me please send me your recipe. You can email it to me at mbecorby@yahoo.com!
Happy cooking!

No comments: