Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Reflection

As we part ways with 2008 I am taking time to reflect on this past year. December always brings reflection, especially with my daughter, as I put her annual video together. The video always gives me a couple of evenings early in the month to reflect on all her changes. Then the Christmas Holiday pops up and I am caught up in it and my reflection ceases momentarily. The past few days have brought back reflection as well as the thought of changes.
The best of 2008 came in a small package on March 3rd. The birth of our second child brought a jolt to the Sharp clan and made my family even better. I can't believe how fast he is growing and that we will be celebrating his first year in a couple of months. I am so amazed that I have been blessed with this wonderful family. I can look back & it doesn't seem that long ago when there was no Glenn, no Ryleigh, no Evan....but time is always moving forward and I admit I've enjoyed the ride so far.
Beyond the reflection is the thought of new hope, what will this new year bring to myself, family & friends. I hope it is a good year, with ups and downs. I appreciate the downs because it makes you realize when things are really good, just how good they are...
My resolution post will be tomorrow... I've been really thinking about it and can't wait to share some of it with you (need you to keep me on my toes).
Happy New Year my friends! I hope you're safe and happy.

No comments: