Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's been awhile

I haven't been posting because I've been sucked into Facebook. I am trying to decide if FB is a good thing or a bad thing. I love seeing old friends, pictures and finding out what everyone is up to. The downside is it can be addicting. And I am a girl with too much time (sort-of)...

Last week was uneventful as far as holidays are concerned. Glenn was gone (what else is new) and so I went it alone with the kids. We did go spend a lot of time at my parents because my sister came in for a night, my cousin was there on Thanksgiving, etc. It was nice to spend sometime with family... but it's hard. It's hard because I am without my best friend. I have a love/hate relationship with the holiday season. Love them, because I just always have, hate them because I am alone more than I like.

The good thing is Glenn will be home for Christmas. I am very happy about this, not only for myself, but our kids. We have lots of stuff coming up this month so I will keep you all posted. If you don't catch me here...you can always find me on Facebook (ugh)!

1 comment:

Tam-e said...

I know I haven't been blogging. I haven't even kept up to date with everyone but I am going to try and get back in the swing of things. I haven't quite been sucked in too much with the facebook thing. I am always too tired to do anything! Loved the video of Ry though. Thanks for sharing with us!