Saturday, November 1, 2008

Guess who couldn't play nice?

Evan enjoying the infant water table for the first time!

Sam. There is a love/hate relationship with him & Ryleigh

See what I mean...

Grace, cute as a button. Her & Sam could have played hours at the water table...

But SHE would have none of it!


We went to COSI with some friends about a week ago... imagine who couldn't handle it???? Yup, she refused to stay in one spot. It was like she was on speed. She had the 'been there done that' attitude. Needless to say, it sucked!

3 comments:

Alisa said...

I know how toddlers can be MB... I feel your pain. I think being "three" years old is going to give us a run for our money!!! She'll be there soon, hard to believe huh?

Maribeth said...

I feel she has stepped into that 3 year old already (at least one foot). I need a class to teach me patience. Glenn & I have decided that we're taking a break from going out to eat with her. The last 3 times was horrible.
My sister has always said three was the worst. I hope she's right because my head may explode if she is like this at 4.

Alisa said...

Unfortunately everyone I have talked to has said three is worse than two! I can tell you last year my kids weren't sassing back to me or doing things on purpose that they knew were wrong, yet doing them, i.e. taking a toy from one another and chucking it down the stairs over the gate. We have busted out a wooden spoon and threaten it and we get an immediate "I'm sorry". It's been used, hence the worry look and "I'm sorry"! Highly recommend it.. ha!