Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Guilty Pleasures

My worst guilty pleasure seems to be 'crap tv' as my husband calls it. I watch all this semi-reality tv and it drives him up a wall. I got into a show while visiting my friend Amanda in Seattle. ROCK OF LOVE! Yup, even I can agree watching Bret Michaels is crap but I can't help myself (I am blaming Amanda for this one). We're now down to the final 2. I can't imagine who is going to win Jes or Heather (Hometown: Columbus, Ohio - nice!). Jes is nice however a bit young. Heather, well I can't figure out her age. She looks old but I suspect she is younger than myself... I can't figure that one out.
Anyway, the show has been a train wreck and I've tuned in every week. I have no clear favorite which makes it better because there will be no disappointment. I suspect Heather will win. She got a tat of his name on her neck. WOW...that's stupidity at its finest.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

YOU LOVE IT!!!!

Jessica said...

A) I'm SOOOOO incredibly glad I'm not the only one.
B) You are brave to blog about this...Rock of Love, so shameful. I hide under the covers to watch it at home. Let's never speak of this.
C) I think Heather is 31.

I still haven't picked my winner in this one yet...
Jes is hot, pink hair is the new frosted blonde. Plus I LOVE her name, natch.
Heather is seriously disturbed to get the Bret tat...maybe that level of insanity, er, devotion has earned her the win.

D) WHY LORD WHY are all these women interested in diving into the aging diabetic alcoholic saggy faced mess that is Bret Michaels? I'm not even sure I was down with him 20 years ago. You know, before his face melted.
Ah well.

ANTM starts tonight! Whoooo!

Maribeth said...

Wow you know a lot of facts about this one Jes! I can't quite figure out why these girls (who are younger than me) would be interested in Bret. He's SO OLD! It must be for the reality tv fame. Not sure where you go with that on your resume though

Jessica said...

I am very concerned about these women...but since I'm not their friend, family member or psychiatrist, I'll just watch and laugh!

Maribeth said...

Yeah, so concerned we watch and laugh at these girls. I was so disappointed that the finale wasn't on last night. I watched Gene Simmons Family Jewels instead. How pathetic am I. Good thing my husband doesn't read this blog. He would realize what a reality whore I am and probably leave me!