Sunday, August 19, 2007

Mute

Well I've been somewhat mute since our return home. Why you may ask? Well our lives have been somewhat crazy. While we were in Seattle Glenn's father was admitted back to the hospital. He has been in ICU since. We're hoping he will be downgraded early next week. It has been a difficult road for him but we keep praying that everything will work itself out. Glenn's mother also had surgery shortly after our return. Glenn has been in Florida helping is mom out this past week. He will be returning home Wednesday and starts training on Thursday. No time off for him! Then there is the chaos on my side. My sister, husband and my niece moved last week. They moved to VA! I am excited for her and her promotion but it was really hard to see her go and think I've traded in a half hour drive for 7.5 hours. I will miss having her close. She has always lived in Ohio so this will be a big change. Lastly, a relative on my side of the family passed away. It has been a difficult time and something I am not up to discussing on this public forum.
Glenn & I are muddling through and can't wait till our vacation in Hilton Head. It will be a much needed break from all this stuff going on around us.

No comments: