Monday, November 12, 2007

Mary Janes

My favorite show store closed this past weekend. Oliver Kleban shut its doors on Saturday but they had a fantastic sale and went out with a bang. I bought Ryleigh 4 pairs of shoes. They were buy 1 get 1 free + all shoes were reduced. I loved it but at the same time wondered where I would buy Ryleigh's shoes from here on out.
Ryleigh has been wearing her patent Mary Janes for the past few days. Yesterday she wore them with sweats. I never thought a 2 year old to be could be so particular about her footwear. I suspect Imelda Marcos 2 in the making.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I got the email that they were closing! Brendan just got new shoes from Grandma at Stride Rite so I didn't bother going to the sale. Plus his feet keep growing like mad. It is sad that there are no more "kids" shoe stores - I loved that place! :(

Maribeth said...

I bought some for next year too. They suggest they move up a 1/2 size every 3 to 6 months. So I figured she would be 8/8 1/2 next fall. I got her 8 1/2s... hopefully they will work.

Amanda said...

I suspect you might go through the boot phase- this is where the fashionista will wear is boots! At all times! With shorts, fleece lined, rubber, dressy. We had to hide all boots at one point. Parker JUne and Abraham went through this! :)