Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Silence is Golden

I can't believe I went 3 months without posting! CRAZY but summer was full of activities and vacations plus I was keeping a secret...
As many of you know we are expecting our third in March and it has taken most of the time away from blogging for me to get excited for this surprise. I feel my plate is pretty full with the two we have but after a few months of adjusting to the news my enthusiasm has caught up with my husband's... THANK GOODNESS. I am about 17 weeks or so (that is a conservative number as I am too busy to keep track, hello it is #3). I am looking forward to feeling the flutters soon and our next ultrasound at the end of the month.

3 comments:

Tam-e said...

Are you going to find out what you are having? I wish the best for you and your family! Congratulations!

Jess said...

Maribeth, congrats! That is so wonderful! I hope your number three is as precious as my Little Lion. I hope you're feeling well...that first trimester can be brutal and exhausting!

Alisa said...

glad u are back on the blog girl... wondered what the heck was going on! You know I'm excited for you ... we both come from families of "three"!!