Friday, September 12, 2008

Weekly update...

I always remember coming home from vacation as a kid at the end of August and after a few days home we would start back to school. That is how it has felt around here this past week. The preparation of getting ready for our fall routine and the beginning of fall activities have finally begun!
First, Ry & Evs have started Moms Day Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay can you tell I am excited. They both attend the program on Wednesdays. I drop them off at 9:30 and I pick them up at 1:00. Glenn played golf and I did some window shopping. It was a nice break to just do my own thing.
Ryleigh also started "Ballerina Enchantment" class. It's just one of those fun rec center classes where Ryleigh can let out some energy. She loves it and followed the teacher around the entire time. I took lots of photos but my actual favorites aren't the best photos but I thought I would share anyway.

It's good to be home! I am looking forward to the weather changing and the upcoming pumpkin season! Ryleigh's already talking about Santa (geesh that's a bit early but at least I can remind her to be good). Hope everyone's autumn is starting well too.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

I love fall too MB! I just wish this was as cold as it gets. Love the ballerina class... she looks like she is a natural and that outfit is darling. Enjoy your time when they are at moms day out! Sometimes that time saves your sanity.. I know ;)