Sunday, March 2, 2008

Taking a break...

Next time you will hear from me I will be part of a family of 4. I am excited but nervous. I had to drop off Ryleigh tonight at my folks and she has been so sick. Her temp reached 104.7 today and her refusal to take medicine had us at our wits end (She would spit it out, how nice!). We tried to put it in items she would eat or drink but she was wise and refused those items. Anyway, we got it back under control I HOPE!!!
So if you pray, pray for the well being of Ryleigh. If you don't... cross your fingers that she is a good girl, listens to her grandparents and takes her medicine and gets better. I already miss her (which is common for me but I usually enjoy a night off from my girl... just was a lot harder with the idea of going to the hospital and her being so sick).
Stay tune for news later this week. Till then hug your kids tighter (since I won't be able to hug my oldest GERM).

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Wishing you good labor vibes! Can't wait to hear the news!

Amanda said...

i am praying for all of you. i cannot wait to hear about it all.
hanging in there!

Jessica said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I shall spill no beans here!!